< Все остальные нелепые законы штата Луизиана
Товары для новорожденных Воронеж noviydetskiy.ru.
Во время проведения городского парада запрещается разбрасывать презервативы с подвижных платформ в толпу.
Sec. 34-28. Prohibited throws.
Игрушка "Silly strings" запрещена и в некоторых других местах ...
(a) No Mardi Gras parade participant, while participating in a parade on the parade route, in a parade staging area or in a parade disbanding area, shall possess or have in his custody or control any of the following:
(1) Any life-threatening objects or safety-threatening objects, including, but not limited to "bomb bags";
(2) Any noxious substance or any liquid intended to be poured, tossed, handed out or otherwise distributed;
(3) Any throw containing sharp points, including but not limited to plastic spears or plastic, paper or silk flowers with wire stems;
(4) Any insects, marine life, rodents, fowl or other animals, dead or alive; or
(5) Any "silly string" or other such item which, when used, emits an adhesive string-like or adhesive streamer-like substance that is shot or expelled from a pressurized container.
(b) No Mardi Gras parade participant shall knowingly throw any doubloon, trinket or other throw which would be redeemable for or entitle the bearer to a prize or a discount on the price of any food, beverage, merchandise, service or admission to any event or which displays, conveys or communicates any commercial, political or religious message.
(c) No Mardi Gras parade participant, while participating in a parade on the parade route, shall hand out, throw, toss or in any way discard boxes, including but not limited to corrugated boxes.
(d) No Mardi Gras parade participant, while participating in a parade on the parade route, in a parade staging area, or in a parade disbanding area, shall hand out, throw, or distribute in any way, any condom or prophylactic or any sexually-oriented device. Sexually-oriented device shall include but not be limited to any paraphernalia that is designed in whole or part for specified sexual activities as defined in the comprehensive zoning ordinance.
(e) Any carnival organization which allows or permits a violation of this section shall be subject to the penalties set out in section 34-2 of this chapter; for purposes of this paragraph, each violation by a parade participant shall be considered as a separate violation.
(f) Any Mardi Gras parade participant who violates this section shall be subject to immediate removal from the parade in addition to the penalties set out in section 34-3 of this chapter.
(M.C.S., Ord. No. 19,314, § 1, 7-15-99; Ord. No. 19,676, § 1, 5-18-00)