< Все остальные нелепые законы штата Луизиана|
Запрещено привязывать лошадей к деревьям, расположенным на обочине дорог общего пользования.
Sec. 106-215. Animals, use of vehicles.
No person shall:
(1) Ride horseback or drive cattle on neutral ground or fasten any animal to a tree in a public highway, neutral ground, park, public place, triangle or sidewalk in the city;
(2) Cause any animal to stand so that such animal can injure a tree;
(3) Drive a vehicle across neutral grounds, a park or a public place;
(4) Park a car, truck or other equipment on neutral grounds, a park or a public place or store equipment on neutral grounds, a park or a public place;
(5) Park cars or other vehicles on the sidewalk, including the strip between the property line and the street curbing, without written permission of the parkway and park commission;
(6) Play a game on neutral grounds unless designated as a playground by the parkway and park commission.
(Code 1956, § 43-25) Cross references: Animals, ch. 18; traffic and vehicles, ch. 154.